STN MUSIC NEWS Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Boyfriend | Justin Bieber

Boyfriend_-_single
01_Boyfriend.mp3 Listen on Posterous

Bieber is back with “Boyfriend,” the highly-anticipated first single from his upcoming sophomore album Believe. The 18-year-old pop sensation showcasesa more mature and urban sound on the Mike Posner-produced track, which has been compared to Justin Timberlake and the Ying Yang Twins (“The Whisper Song”).

If I was your boyfriend, never let you go/ Keep you on my arm girl, you’d never be alone/ I can be a gentleman, anything you want/ If I was your boyfriend, I’d never let you go,” sings the Biebs, who also spits some rhymes.

The follow-up to 2010’s My World 2.0 is expected to feature contributions from Pharrell, Drake, Timbaland, Danja, Hit-Boy, will.i.am, Diplo, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
STN MUSIC HQ Is A Show Production For S TN® Entertainment, Inc.
Copyright © STN® Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved.